Online Payments is a web facility operated by Bankwest through Lennock Motors Website for the customers to pay their Invoices related to Car Services, Parts and Sales.
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute an agreement between you (the user) and Lennock Motors, including the use of information, graphics and materials provided and displayed on the Website.
General principles and responsibilities
A bill is a tax invoice issued by Lennock Motors for services provided.
Online Payments can only be paid using a current and valid Credit Card.
Lennock Motors accept the following credit card types:
- Visa Card
Users accessing Lennock Motors Website and Online Payments facility acknowledges and accepts responsibility for:
- All monetary amounts are in Australian currency (AUD);
- Users must provide valid bill details supplied by Lennock Motors
- Users must provide relevant current and valid credit card details
- Users accept that providing credit card details to Lennock Motors is an authorization to charge the users nominated bill amount to the user’s nominated credit card account;
- Users are responsible for the accuracy of entered information, and that incorrect information may result in non-processing and non-payment of bills and accept any penalties for late payment imposed.
- Users acknowledge and accept that Bankwest applies a processing fee of 0.320% on MasterCard's and 0.275% on Visa Cards.
- Users accept that where a declined payment occurs that any fees and charges imposed by the user’s credit card provider are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Users accept that the user’s credit card provider may charge a transaction processing or usage fee for the payment of the user’s invoice.
- Users acknowledge that declined payment transactions mean that a nominated bill payment will not have been paid;
- Users accept that Lennock Motors has no authority and will not intervene or represent the user in discussions on a payment transaction whether the transaction was successful or declined for any reason;
- User is responsible for ensuring sufficient funds are available for a successful payment transaction;
- Users acknowledge that payment transaction history is the property of the Lennock Motors
- Users acknowledge and are responsible for validating payment transactions and where a user believes a payment transaction is incorrect or was not processed as entered or is unauthorised, must commence investigations by advising Lennock Motors in writing in the first instance;
- Users accept that where a dispute exists between the user and user’s credit card provider for resolution purposes or verification/balancing purposes, then Lennock Motors may provide relevant payment transaction information to the credit card provider or banking institution, without user notification.
- Users accept that Lennock Motors has sole discretion in determining if a transaction is valid or invalid without reservation and further accepts that Lennock Motors is not responsible for its third party credit card processors, its online payment system and interfaces with associated processors, and bank processing arrangements.
A user of the nominated credit card may be charged a fee for using the credit card by the credit card issuer/financial institution.
Fees or charges applied by a credit card provider are the responsibility of the user or owner of the nominated credit card used to pay Online Payments; this includes fees or charges for successful and declined transactions.
Online Payments uses high-security levels, which are standard for internet banking and large scale e-commerce sites and involve a combination of encryptions from (12,128 and 256 bit)
Users may confirm the security level of a web page by clicking on the user’s Internet browser's padlock or key icon.
Encryption is the standard way of protecting information transmitted from the user, Lennock Motors and its third party processor; This involves converting the information into an unreadable code using a "key" (and also decoding it using this "key").
Personal information collected through Online Payments includes your credit card details and account information. This information is required to process your bill payments and may be shared for these purposes between Lennock Motors, credit card providers and financial institutions associated with an online payment.
Online Payments are for use by Australian residents only. Lennock Motors makes no representations that Online Payments complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your risk and are responsible for complying with the online sales laws in the country where you use Online Payments.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in the Online Payments material is owned or licensed by Bankwest BWA.
Withdrawal and suspension of service
Online Payments, or your access to it, may be withdrawn or suspended for a period for any reason, including, without limitation, the following:
- If there is an interruption or fault in any applicable computer or telecommunications system;
- If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- If you use Online Payments for an inappropriate purpose, including the storage or transmission of inappropriate or offensive material;
- Any applicable website, computer or telecommunications systems subjected to any virus, unauthorised access, denial-of-service or any other malicious attacks;
- For maintenance or security purposes; or
- Withdrawal of Online Payments facility does not release you from any responsibility to pay outstanding fees, charges or other liabilities incurred before the date of the facilities withdrawal.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are the current Online Payments Terms and Conditions of Use, and it replaces any other Terms and Conditions of Use for Online Payments. Lennock Motors may at any time vary these Terms and Conditions of Use by publishing the updated Online Payments Terms and Conditions on Use on this website.
By accessing or using Online Payments, you accept that Online Payments has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.
If you have any queries in regards to Online Payments, you may contact Lennock Motors and firstname.lastname@example.org