At LENNOCK MOTORS, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Land Rover maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your New or Used vehicle.
Our team is committed to offering a premium service to every cutsomer.
• Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine parts
• Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Land Rover's high standards
• Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
• Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
• Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our lounge area or free courtesy transportation service.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your vehicle service. *Drop Off times from 7:30 to 9:00am and Pick Up times from 3:30 to 5:30pm.
Our team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring!
PLEASE NOTE: OUR SERVICE CENTRE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
The routine maintenance requirements for your vehicle are shown in the Service Portfolio book. However, a number of simple checks should be carried out more frequently. You can carry out these checks yourself and advice is given in the Owner's Handbook supplied with your vehicle. There are a number of precautionary measures that should be referred to before proceeding with these checks.
Please note that any significant or sudden drop in fluid levels, or uneven tyre wear, should be reported to a dealer without delay.
Special operating conditions:
When a vehicle is operated in extremely arduous conditions or a dusty, wet or muddy terrain, more frequent attention must be paid to servicing requirements.